Saturday, October 30, 2010

Adwords - Greenhouse-Effect-Song 'People (That Won't Back Down)' 1992 // BMI Music Nashville. Rock City Music. Myspace Ads.

34,046 Views - Youtube Video for Greenhouse Effect Song; "People (That Won't Back Down)" {1992} // The Greenhouse Effect "Agenda" album was entirely recorded By Clark Hagins alone except for the Bass Parts that were Provided By Mark Nathanson at El Segundo California's Jet City Sound Studios With Quick recording sessions as Hagins struggled for money; "There were about a total of four four-hour sessions,...maybe even not that much time" Says Clark Hagins "I had to move fast,....I would write my songs quick in Redondo Beach at My parent's home and I would record them even quicker !! I could do basically one whole song in an hour if one were to add it all up,..and believe me,..if I wanted to,..I could do this right now today too,....I'm not so sure anybody's gonna be interested in Music made by some 45 year old guy in 2010 but in 1992 when I was 27,....it sure sounded Great back then !! Alot of people were blown away by my music and at the fact that i could record it and over-dub it so fast,...the way that I did,..I remember that Studio Engineers Mark Nathanson and Bill Krodel were pretty much in shock and awe,....they'd never seen anything Like me,..and Mark Nathanson said My music sounded an aweful lot like David Bowie,...which I sorta liked and sorta didn't,....but I'll have to accept it (Laughs)." - Haggins says that not always were people fans of his music; "For what-ever reason,...it's been very difficult for me to get people interested in G.e. really until like the last 6 or 7 years on the web,.....the fact is people simply wouldn't listen to my music and give it a chance maybe because of the way I look,.,..I guess I don't give off that 'serious musician" vibe to people but I feel that when somebody has to get piercings and tattoos and all that,.,....that it takes away from the music and that they probobly really don't have any real huge  talent and all that stuff is the disguise ,....and I'm probobly right" Says Higgins; "I can guarantee you this one thing,.... all those tattoo music people probobly don't have musical abilities and talent like me,.....and all my shit all over the web exposes and proves this.....More People watch my shit than theirs...."

Adwords - Greenhouse-Effect-Song 'People (That Won't Back Down)' 1992 // BMI Music Nashville. Rock City Music. Myspace Ads. from George Webster on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment