Saturday, October 2, 2010

Most Viewed Videos of 2005; Greenhouse Band_Music Redondo beach Ca (LOS ANGELES) Clark-Higgins Youtube / Myspace


33,946 Views - 2005; Clark Hagins says that he doesn't want all his old Greenhouse Effect Music to go to waste; "I started blogging in the summer of 2005 for Google and Yahoo "Music Reviews" and I quickly found it was a good way to even more further spread my music empire." In 2005, Greenhouse Effect (G.e.) have quickly risen on the web to being one of the internet's most watched and talked about new bands; "I've got a ton of Song Views for our Song "Brandy" at Youtube and I like the New Myspace thing,....as of October, 05',..we have already 5000 Myspace friends and I've sold several of my old G.e. Cd's through Myspace already" Says Haggins. Hagins reviews albums by the Who as well as lots of other bands and his reviews have quickly gathered him a following of seemingly devoted readers; "My style of writing music reviews is abit unorthodox,....I bring back the old days of Lester Bangs ,...where bitter rejects (Losers) are king and yuppies and other pretty people must sit and listen (Laughs)." - Haggins hopes that the coming 2006 will be an even bigger year for G.e.; "So far my other songs haven't really caught on as much like "Brandy" has ,...but "White Black Thang" which was one of our biggest hits out of the "South bay" Redondo beach Ca. area back in the day,..is doing well ,....We have over 20,000 Views for it at Youtube." - Greenhouse Effect plan absolutely no reunion gigs but Haggins says that he keeps in constant touch with Drummer_Martin Silva; "Me and Marty have been talkin' since about August or September alot on the phone, ....I would love to do atleast one comeback show in early 06' but its hard for all the dots to get connected and I think the band should probobley have bassist_Rick Carmody in it,.....although , we did have this original Guitar guy in the group called Phil Keegan who played with us til 89' and 90,....Keegan was the guy on "Waiting for your love to fail!" and "A Current Affair" ,..so he is very important,....last time I talked to him was back in 95' I think, ...I mailed him up the Red "Fountain" CD and he said it sucked (Laughs)" Says Higgins. "You can follow our videos at our Youtube Profile channel www.youtube.com/GreenhouseEffect182 ,....check that shit out, ..we got great music there".

No comments:

Post a Comment