Thursday, September 30, 2010

Song Chronology Greenhouse Effect_Songs-History - Clark Haggins BMI Music Adsense


Songcast Videos - Greenhouse Effect Songs "Coke Snorting" BMI SuperNetCelebrities.Com from Greenhouse Effect Boryja force on Vimeo.
"Coke Snorting" (May 1990) Greenhouse-Effect Songs. The World's Most Watched Band rocks the Web with the Net's best Music Like this classic from the "Immorally Moral" 3 Song Mini-Cassette E.p.
========================================================================
Clark Hagins has become the Absolute Master of Writing and Repasting extremely Long blogs or in some cases just copying them "(When i get sick of it,...)" Says Haggins with a Laugh; "Blogging and Google adsense are the keys to G.e. music success all around the World on the internet,....Some People are just really fucking stupid and they will sit there and read quite alot of my shit,....'thats when they get really into the band" Says Haggins. "My dad was a writer,....he would stay up long nights writing about the Catholic Faith ,...He was quite obsessed ,... He was devoutly into the Lord,....I am into the Lord too ,...but I'm way more into G.e." (Laughs) Says Higgins. Writing extremely long and often brutally angry, terse, Vengeful  blogs is an extreme joy and passion for the bitter younger Haggins who seems to take great delight in extolling or doing what-ever he wants; "Alot of people have been real nasty fuckers to me,..all my life,...and I am a very sweet and innocent nice guy ,....I'm way not the kind of cat that one should be a fucker to,..but people are fuckers to me nonetheless ,... but they know now, that they better watch out and be very careful - when they fuck with me now,... because I can write fuckin' shit about em' (Laughs) ,...AND EVERYBODY LISTENS TO ME",...And E-V-E-R-Y-BODY watches my band 24-7 now" - Haggins says that he discovered his writing skills quite by accident when he was a member of the Board in a Swimming Pool Technicians organization; "I wrote in their monthly newsletter just once or twice and I fuckin' dug it,...I remember there was some dude in there that got in my face right infront of abuncha the guys and he said he was gonna kick my ass or some shit like that,...ya know ,..tryin' to humiliate me infront of people Democrat style ,...a set up,.."Gotcha" kinda shit,...and I've never forgotten 'that' moment because as usual, it was some misunderstanding and I had done absolutely nothing wrong to anybody ,...its the kinda shit that I've seen alot of times before with my family ,...I'm a very quiet and nice chap who minds his own business and goes to church on Sunday ,..its not cool when people mess with me ,...I ain't a person like that ,...I'm a mellow dude  who is respectful and supportive of others,...and if I don't get 'that' from people ,..or if somebody sells me a bad tire for my truck,...I'm gonna fuckin' write some shit about em' - you can fucking bet on it fucker"
EXAMPLE OF A HAGINS BLOG 2008;

Coke Snortin' Love Boyz = Greenhouse Effect 2oo8

The explosion of music by Greenhouse Effect on the internet has taken the world by storm! Songs Like 'Precarious', People that won't back down, Coke Snortin' love boys, The Magic Man, Ben is dead, Star, White Black Thang, Misogynistia, Dead End Street, Addicted, "BRANDY" !! ...the list of great tracks goes on and on by the little three piece band that dominates the internet...the nucleous of this group is basically the two man songwriting machine duo known as Rick Carmody and Clark Haggins. Carmody ofcourse would go on to play bass for huge south bay punk rock band The One Handed Readers in Redondo Beach... Says Clark Hagins; "People around the world like our music because it is different..we definitely don't sound like the same old boring shit that you hear at kroq and 91-x, those fucking radio stations are worthless hunks of shit that need to go out of business..and no one is listening to them anymore...their arbitron ratings are in the shitter ass toilet !! THEY LISTEN TO GREENHOUSE EFFECT NOW !..if they have a clue...and many all over the planet on the net...they do...they're tuned in to G.e. now !!" Original guitarist Phil Keegan says that G.e. was so good because; "We just had this us against the world mentality,..but you can read my writings and blog at www.thegreenhouseeffectrocks.com sAYS cLARK hIGGINS; "wE'VE GOT PROFESSIONALS WORKING WITH US, MAILING OUT OUR MUSIC TO RADIO STATIONS ..and they won't play our stuff ! tHIS WHOLE BIG MEDIA COMPLEX THING WHERE 'YOU HAVE TO HAVE A RECORD LABEL DEAL WITH ONE OF THOSE SCHMUCK COMPANYS DOWN IN hOLLYWOOD IS A PIECE OF SHIT SCAM racket !! fUCK THAT !! We get more internet traffic than ANY BAND IN THE WORLD - They should play G.e. on those merits alone !! I don't wanna end up in bankruptcy court being another one of those bands thats being paid 20 cents for every one of my cd's sold while some label is busy buying up their own cd's in bulk to send them up the charts; THAT MY FRIENDS IS A SCAM RIGHT THERE...its also illegal under fcc rules too!! Record labels who do that shit so that Green day can get played 10,000 times a day on our fm radios...well that is a racket scam !! And it needs to be investigated...meanwhile, my fucking band has been the biggest thing in the world now for like the last 8 months...and nobody knows about us on the streets 'cause the fucking radio stations won't play us...and also they won't play heavy metal music from the 80's style...they won't play bands like Dragonforce, the Darkness, and Airbourne on our American radios...while they fuckin' play endless Pearl Jam and Rage against the machine...well, THATS NOT FUCKING FAIR...AND IT AIN'T RIGHT !! We always hear liberal people saying how "openminded" that they are...well, they ain't fucking openminded at all..they're fucking nazi's !! They lockstep and play the same old shit..so that yer kid'l be dumb and be just another potfuck ! Thats how Bush wants it !

No comments:

Post a Comment