Monday, January 3, 2011

Black Or White Song Sweden / Greenhouse Effect Songs / Los Angeles Calif. 2010 Bmi Music Recordings.


Black Or White Song Sweden / Greenhouse Effect Songs / Los Angeles Calif. 2010 Bmi Music Recordings. from George Webster on Vimeo.
-----------------------------------------------
2,143,045 Views - "Theres no going back now ,...from what we've done" So says Clark Haggans of Mega-internet band Greenhouse Effect from Los Angeles; "We're Web gurus now,....Everybody wants to be linked with us,...Everybody on Twitter wants to copy and paste us and be with us,...We're the most watched rock band in the world now,....and everyday, i have to "Live up' to this,....believe me,...People stare at me now when i go to shop at Ralphs and Vons in Carlsbad,... Everybody wants a piece of the Mighty G.e." - The Mighty G.e. is Haggins own personal bread and butter as he operates his Facebook Profile, Facebook Ads, and Myspace Ads attacks ,....to go with massive Google Adwords campaigns and even bigger Jango Radio Airplay attack plans; "Everyday, theres ten new fans in my two Facebooks,....We've quickly built to over 2000 Followers in only one month,.....I get lots of nice emails from people everywhere who love our songs,....We wanna be the World's "Real" realistic band,....My songs tell it like it is,.....if I jack off then i sing in my song that I jack off,...but then its real serious in a hillarious way and sounds like David Bowie,....we are corny as hell,..but people love it ,...We're like the fucking Brady Bunch on acid" Says Haggins. Haggins says that he has to live up to all the talent and great songs from G.e. but that its no problem for him and his alumni compadres from the Redondo Beach California Great three piece band; "We back it all up every time,.....I talk alotta' smack ,..I name names and I call people out - anybody,....if I think that Justin Bieber sucks or that Hip hop is lame then i'll say it !! I'll say Justin Bieber sucks and that hip hop sucks and that MtV can suck my cock,....I don't fucking give a shit" Says Haggins. Greenhouse Effect who are known for bitter angry anthems like "Ben is dead" and "Waiting for your Love to fail!" recently unveiled their own "Allison Dubois Song Video" set to the G.e. tune "Misogynistia" (Shes A Bitch,...And then you Live" - "I think Allison Du Bois is such a frickin' jerk,... but in some weird evil twisted way,....I think the bitch reminds me of me myself,.....shes a stuck up egomaniac who ain't afraid to spit it ,...I kinda fuckin' dig that ,...even though i hate that chick and I think shes a fucking cunt !!" Greenhouse Effect are entertaining and their catchy Songs almost always get into your head and Haggins sees no end in sight for the World's Most Watched Rock N Roll band; "We're the Greatest and people love us,... and when people meet me , they discover that i'm not such a Douchebag ,.....People back in my community (The South Bay - Redondo Beach Ca),....they say I'm a Douchebag n' shit ,.... but thats because 'they're' Douchebags,....Nobody gives a shit to watch them ,...they're too busy watching me !! ,....if anybody around the world has heard of the Jim Mellon Quartet, ...its because of ME !! ,...THEY'RE watching my shit !!! Get it ?? !!" Greenhouse Effect revel in the fact that they're always at the tops of search engines virally and that they have the most "Viral" videos and embeds that there ARE on the web ; "Just the web traffic from California for G.e. is amazing" Says Haggins "And for like ten years now,....believe me ,..its way too late for some jerk to come along and try to say now that G.e. sucks ,....We've proven ourselves long ago - G.e. is nothing new to the scene ;,...our songs can make you laugh and cry and THINK,....WE'RE FUNNY to look at ,..and we are like no other band there is and has ever been ,... theres only one G.e. and thats US - ITS TOUGH TO COPY AND EMULATE WHAT WE DO,....AND THATS THE MARK OF A GREAT BAND,.....when people can copy yer shit easily, then thats when i say you suck !!" Rock City Promotions Boston Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment